This image is of the original exterior. After the September 1938 hurricane, the church members voted to restore the meeting house in its original form as designed by Colonel John Trumbull, the patriot-artist of the Revolution.
This view of the church was looking north from the approximate current-day location of the Lebanon Town Hall. Also note the school house on the right and the horse barns located across the back.
The restored interior.